Kitchen as dining space
One does not need a separate dining area for placing the dining table and chairs. Eating in kitchen space itself is catching a trend with growing nuclear families and small spaces. It is not a bad idea to incorporate a small dining area in the kitchen space itself. With less number of people in the family and small areas as homes, one can work out the idea of having a small table and chair assembled in the kitchen space and serve food as cooked. It can become a cozy space where daily talks can be shared and cherished.
Small kitchen table and chairs
In today’s time, where people are having jobs that keep changing along with their houses, it is a good idea to have smaller spaces and rooms with minimal furniture for the ease of quick relocations and setting up. Along with small places, nuclear arrangements of the families also ask for minimal requirements. It is good to arrange a small space in the kitchen with a table and chairs as per the count of the family or may be one or two extra. This kind of a dining setup is catching up and small tables and chairs demands are increasing. Various designs and styles of table and chairs are available today, and one can select the kind them as per the available space and the style they follow.
Different types of table and chairs for small kitchens
There are many options like:
– Small square dining tables with four seats or chairs
– Small round dining tables with seats for two
– Bar height tables which are narrow and perfect for small kitchen space and come along with step stools.
– Foldable or detachable tables, which can be extended from a kitchen wall and can be used as dining tables with foldable chairs
– Bistro sets of tables, which are round along with small chairs
– Glass topped dining tables, these come in different shapes so as to suit the space and style requirements. The glass topped dining tables are great for small kitchen spaces as they give an illusion of more space due to its transparency from the glass.