Wet room is mainly a wide-open shower room with shower screen and tray. It may be a fairly recent idea but the consumer interest on wet rooms is increasing at a high rate now a days. So, a stylish wet room can undoubtedly add value to your home decoration. There are a lot of modern and sophisticated designs that suit your home. It doesn’t really matter whether your shower room is large or small, if it contains a window or windowless. You just need to have a perfect planning and a shower room with basin and other accessories. We are here to add perfection in your dream home. Let us explain you everything that you need to know before you start designing your wet room.
Things You Need To Care About:
There are a lot of things that you need to care before you start designing your wet room. First of all, you need to ensure the following things:
• Try to ensure natural source of lighting in your wet room, in any case if you are to use other sources, give preference to waterproof equipment for lighting.
• Ensure proper ventilation even if your wet room is not large enough.
• Ensure slip-resistant floor so that you don’t need to worry about safety.
• If possible, try to accommodate shelve in your wet room.
Some Basic Features of Modern Wet Room:
Experts suggested some common and efficient features that you must follow just not to beautify your wet room, to make it durable and longer lasting too:
• Your wet room must have a proper water drainage system. You can simply install a sub-floor in this regard.
• Your wet room floor and the lower wall sections around it must be waterproof.
• The wet area of your wet room needs to provide good grip to resist from slipping when the floor surface is covered by water.
Advantages of Wet Room:
As a wet room is fully tanked, watertight bathroom, you won’t need an extra shower cubicle. There is no need to step up to the shower in wet room so, it can be most useful to the elderly and physically disabled people. If you are fascinated enough, you can accommodate under floor heating to enjoy pure luxury.
Disadvantages of Wet Room:
If your wet room is not well decorated, it may cause you bitter experiences too. Such as if there is any leakages in our wet room, it may cause damage to your property. If it’s not enough large, wet towels and loo rolls may get sprayed.
To be more precise, there is no unmixed blessing in this world. Everything on this earth has some pros and cons. You just need to be a bit careful while designing your wet room to get rid of all demerits. Using best quality products and following our expert’s advice can be most useful at every step on your way.